- Information about us
The Website is operated by Letting Services Online Ltd (‘Letting Services Online’ / ‘LSO’). We are a company registered in Scotland. Our registered address is 26 Dublin Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6NN, and our registration number is SC450219.
- Limited liability
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- LSO make every effort to ensure that its computer infrastructure is error- and virus-free but do not warrant or guarantee that any material available for downloading from the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are solely responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks, including anti-virus and other security checks, to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- In no event shall LSO or any of its agents, employees or sub-contractors be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, any:
- loss of actual or anticipated profits, including loss of profits on contracts;
- loss of revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of good will;
- loss of reputation;
- loss or damage to or corruption of data;
- loss of use of money or otherwise
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your Internet connection are aware of, agree to and comply with these terms.
- The information on the Website in no way constitutes any form of legal advice by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or refraining from making any specific decisions, related to rental properties or otherwise. You should take your own advice and/or make specific enquiries and independently verify any information before relying upon it.
- Intellectual property rights
- The Website contains copyright material, trade names and trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to: text, software, photos and graphics, and may in future include video, graphics, music and sound ('Content'). The Content is protected by copyright law, registered and unregistered trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- You may:
- view and display the contents of the Website using your Internet browser;
- print off a single copy of a page or extract of the Content solely for your own personal use and not for any commercial or business purposes whatsoever. You must ensure that any printed materials include an acknowledgement of our intellectual property rights in that content.
- You must not in any way whatsoever modify the paper or digital copies of any Content you have printed off or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must always acknowledge our status as the authors and that of any identified contributors as the authors of any Content from the Website.
- You must not use any part of the Content from the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Information about you and your visits to the Website
- Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading any Content contained therein or from accessing any website linked within it.
- Links from the Website
- Linking to the Website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
- The Scottish courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right.
- Contact us
and whether or not advised of the possibility of such claim, loss, demand or damages and arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. LSO have no control over the content of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you have questions or concerns about material which appears on the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.